The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations and requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore this policy also details the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information.
TFB Gym Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any time you provide us with information by which you can be identified you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including phone number and email address
- information about the products or services you are interested in
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or customer satisfaction surveys. We may contact you by email or mobile phone text message.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
For full details of the cookies used by this website, and how to control them, please refer to our Cookies Page.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
Whenever you fill in a form on the website to request further information from us we will use the details you provide to contact you in reference to that specific enquiry or sale.
We may subsequently contact you from time to time with with details of similar offers or promotions which you may also be interested in.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want your information to be used for sending you related offers or promotions.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information in this way, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at email@example.com.
- You can also use the "opt-out" or "unsubscribe" link on any marketing email you receive from us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Unit 3, Cornwall Business Centre, Cornwall Road, South Wigston, Leicester, LE18 4XH.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.